Started in 1906, Manselton fellowship
initially met in the local school until a building was opened on 30th May 1908.
Known as "Manselton Congregational" it served the local community well until Easter 1990 when the building was no longer 'fit for purpose' and closed. The fellowship continued to serve as
"The Church without Walls' until eventually the need for a new building became clear.
The present purpose built Church &
Community Centre opened in October 1998 offering support in many social areas as well as fellowship and a place of worship for those who seek God.
For a Statement of Faith / Further info